Comprehensive financial advice delivered clearly and backed by an ongoing review service tailored to our client’s aspirations.
LFP Asset Management was formed in 2003 to offer a comprehensive financial planning service that understands the needs of their clients and works creatively and flexibly with them to deliver high quality outcomes.
We provide a range of strategic financial planning, investment, pension and mortgage advice to individuals and small businesses.
We are actively focused on achieving the best outcomes for our clients and our values are predicated on providing high quality investment and financial advice based on our comprehensive experience of the market.
- Experience – We have more than 25 years experience in the Financial Services sector.
- Flexibility – We understand that in this high-paced time some clients prefer to discuss their requirements and receive advice in an electronic format rather than in face to face meetings. We are fully equipped to offer an e-based service or more traditional meeting based service depending on our client’s requirements.
- Independence – We are whole of market Independent Financial Advisers and are authorised and regulated by the financial Conduct Authority. As a privately owned company we do not answer to the demands of external shareholders or other entities.
- Professionalism – This is a cornerstone value of our business and is reflected in every aspect of the service that we offer to our clients. From an initial client meeting right through to completing a transaction our processes are constantly monitored to ensure that they achieve our exacting standards.
- High Quality Advice – Our adviser is a Chartered Financial Planner and is a fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute and a fellow of the Personal Finance Society.
Jim is a highly experienced Independent Financial Advisor with more than 25 years in the financial services industry. He is a Chartered Financial Planner and is both a fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute and the Personal Finance Society.
He formed LFP Asset Management in 2003 following a successful career as an Independent Financial Adviser to provide professional financial guidance to both new and existing clients.
So Jim, many many thanks for all you did for me. I shall be eternally grateful. I am always recommending you to friends so hopefully some of them will in time make contact. Miss G, Devon